Thursday, January 24, 2013

Let me show you a few thaaangs...

How many of you are the youngest in the family?

Well if you are then you know how it feels to look up to your older siblings...in my case, my sister!
As I was growing up I was exposed to the pre-teen obsession of the next big thing! At that time it was all about the boy bands...

So you were either a fan of N'SYNC or BBB...

Like I said I literally copied everything my sister did so low and behold I was obsessed with N'SYNC just like her!! After years and years of obsessing over their songs, albums, music videos, concerts and everything about every member of the band. My new found love was of course....JT!

Personally I have never been attracted to white guys (no offense), but theres just something about his demeanor that sends a chill up my spine. His debonair is quite exquisite and there is literally no one that can live up to what he has produced musically over the years...not even Justin Beiber.

Sorry about the rambling again...basically all I wanted to say was that I am overly thrilled beyond thrilled that he has FINALLY after 7 YEARS decided to release a new album.

The 20/20 Experience, which is said to be released March 19. You know who will be pre-ordering that shit on itunes ;)

But that is besides the point...he recently released a single which im sure most of you have already heard called Suit & Tie.

Can I show you a few thaaaaaaangsssss..... ENJOY!


Check out the article on the new album: Justin Timberlake’s ‘The 20/20 Experience’ Gets March 19 Release Date Via Super-Sneaky Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment